Sunday, May 22, 2005

Star Wars, Yay!

Revenge of the Sith. Was. Awesome.

I mean, really awesome. As soon as it ended, I wanted to get home and pop in Episode IV. So very awesome. I'm not a Star Wars freak by any means - I can't recite lines (well, certainly not all of them), I don't know all of the backstory, and I think that the South Park episode that found the boys trying to get George Lucas to stop fucking with his movies was hilarious. But I am a movie lover in general, and after growing up with the first trilogy, I definitely think that this was a fitting end to the Star Wars experience.

I am an emotional girl though - I cried at several points during the film (even at the beginning, when the text began to scroll and the theme music thundered into the theater. That should tell you how emotionally stable I was through Titanic, for example). I did not cry, however, during the "romantic" scenes. Those were laughable. That's my opinion though - see it for yourself!

----------

In other news, my computer had a little hissy fit when the storm hit last weekend and annihilated the ethernet card. But, thanks to my Patent Office boys, I got a new one, replaced it myself, and everything is fab. Yay!

No comments: