Wednesday, May 18, 2005

It's Reno Time!

Okay, so it's no secret that I love Will Ferrell. I love his movies, no matter how bad (ahem, Night at the Roxbury), I love his talk show appearances, and I love his work on SNL. One of my absolute favorite SNL characters was Janet Reno.

Waayers and I were at Potbelly today, enjoying our lunches, and this woman walked by in a blue shift dress. Waayers quickly turned to me and said, "It's Reno time!" I almost fell off the stool. Simply amazing. Scrumtrulescent, if you will.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

-What are you going to wear to the event?
-My one blue dress.

N.F. said...

This is the coolest site! I went to DC for my first time ever (I'm from CA) last June, rode the Metro all by myself, etc. It was adventure, and now I can live vicariously through you! :)