Monday, May 02, 2005

It's Not Just For Tourists Anymore

Happy Hour at Hard Rock Cafe tonight.

I know.

But it will be funny.

No, we'll just make fun of them.

Because they're obnoxious.

Well, if I showed up at a restaurant in bermuda shorts and Teva sandals on a 55 degree day, I would be inviting someone to make fun of me.

Yeah, I don't know why I moved to a town full of tourists, either.

No, I don't have rage!

Oh, right. I forgot about that.

Of course!

True, there will probably be school groups.

No.

Right, but getting hit on by 14-year-old boys is gross!

I know what you mean - she's a big sloot.

That's why I didn't wear a skirt today.

Nah, let's sit at the bar - hopefully that bartender from last time will be there to give us free beer like last time.

I know, wasn't that awesome?

Was he cute? I don't remember.

You're probably right. Okay, check you later!

No comments: