Saturday, August 15, 2009

Em and Tim Got Married!

My EmFace got married on August 14th, and it was a total blast. I've known her for over twenty years, and it sure is awesome to see her so happy. Tim is wonderful and I can't imagine a better match.

Sisters!
Laura, Em, and Katie

Rehearsal smiles.

"Um, hi."

This was before most of us had to redo our $25 wedding hair
Angie had a mullet. It was amazing.

This seemed painful.

The very long ceremony was over!
Yay!

This was my idea.
You're welcome.

We definitely stopped at a bar before heading to the reception.

Tim has a definite case of gingervitis.

In case you didn't notice the camouflage vest above,
it should be explained that Tim is a big time hunter.
And Emily loves him so much that she let him get those vests.
But the cake topper was her idea. Awww!

M&M and Peanut

If I ever found out that there was to be no cake at a wedding,
I wouldn't go. I fucking love cake.

Also, please observe my hair.
That's what $25 for an updo gets you on the west side of the state.

Yes.

Yes. Congratulations indeed.
I love you guys!

2 comments:

Em said...

"Damn you" from Tim. The gingervitis crack is classic!
The hair however!! WTF! you said you wanted it half down! And you said you loved only paying $25!! Come on!!!! Don't lie to me!! I will find out the truth on the BLOG!
I still love you anyways.
PS, the word verificatio is stsupsi.... hmmmm

Heather said...

Oh I DID want it half down. And I DID love paying $25 ... actually I owe you $25. But I'm just saying - you get what you pay for. At least your hair was perfect, and that's all that matters :)