Monday, January 08, 2007

National Championshit

An excerpt of an email to Steezy today:

"I can't decide if I want to watch the game tonight. I hate Ohio State SO. MUCH. and it's difficult to watch them at all. HATE. I do take comfort in knowing that there will be riots in Columbus regardless of the outcome, so my insides are warm and happy that they will yet again be exposed as the heathens that they are. But still. HATE."

Pretty much sums up my feelings.

I'm still planning on watching tonight, though. It's the last college football game for many, many moons, after all!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You and the rest of Wolverine nation must be quite pleased today. That was an embarassing showing by the favored team. Though I was half-heartedly rooting for OSU, I aint at all sad they lost. It's like cheering for a cavity over a root canal.

Heather said...

Yeah, it makes me feel better about UM's loss to them in November, but at the same time, it makes the Big Ten look like a bunch of pansies. What to do - I hate them so much it makes me teeth hurt. And you're right - their fans are the WORST.

Ah well, the ratings in the fall will be the same as any year: UM will be in the top ten - twelve, OSU in the top ten, and Notre Dame will be over-rated as always. Dipshits.

Deals On Wheels said...

At least your school HAS a football team capable of making a bowl game. Mine...not so much. Although, that said, we show up for basketball...

Heather said...

Yes, but your mascot is a giant orange ball.

Hee!