Wednesday, June 01, 2011

No Excuses, Just Laziness

You guys, I am about.. oh, a month behind on posts. It's not that I don't have the content - I do - I am just made of pure laziness and I don't want to take the time to make them perfect.

I'm actually writing this on June 25, but posting it as June 1. Because I am sneaky and lazy like that.

I have lots of posts awaiting a single picture, or a final edit, and they are just lolling around in internet limbo hoping that I will stop with the procrastinator attitude and just exercise my right to use my brain and hopefully entertain others.

THEY PERHAPS WAIT IN VAIN.

So I am most likely going to post about twenty posts in one fell swoop and it's going to be EXTREMELY OVERWHELMING for everyone involved (mostly me), and I'm suddenly filled with the egotistical notion that people will just take time from their busy days to read twenty different posts of my rambling prose without even a bathroom break, and that is just too much to ask.

I don't want to stress out anyone, after all.

Basically, what I am saying is that I might attempt this stunt this very weekend, but then again, I might also attempt cleaning out the closet or unpacking some boxes from my move back in April. Or maybe I'll go through the boxes in the garage. There is almost definitely going to involve wine.

Yeah, there definitely will be wine.

No comments: