Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Evil Genius Cat #2?

I love living with Mike, believe me, but there were bound to be a few things that I would miss about living in my little place in Ann Arbor.

I miss my back deck and feeling like I was amongst the branches of the trees in my backyard; I miss my backyard just because I had a backyard; I miss my neighborhood for its relatively quiet yet crazy hippies...

But most of all, I miss Evil Genius Cat. For the last few chilly months, he was huddled inside the neighbor's house, most likely curled up on someone's feet or possibly blocking the television, rarely venturing outside. Whenever he was outside, however, he was always waiting for me to come walking down the sidewalk after work.

Where have I been? Where have YOU been?
I swear to GOD, if you don't pet me I will end you. NOW.

He did make an appearance when I was packing up recently, which was nice, but I'm hoping to see him next week, when I get the remainder of my junk from the apartment.

In the meantime, I walked out of my new place to find this on the doorstep:

Look at how fat and large and orange I am!
Love me! LOVE ME.

2 comments:

lem said...

Evil Genius Cat! I forgot you'd be leaving him! (Or her?) Wait til you meet my cat. I don't know about evil genius, but he sure is weird. And that's why I love him.

Heather said...

lem - Cats are seriously the best. They're such divas. They all think that they are tigers. I love them. And they are indifferent.