Friday, July 13, 2007

I Believe Congratulations Are In Order

Yesterday was a great day for two three of my favorite people. First, Awesome Old Roommate Jenny got a new job and was able to resign from her soul-sucking, time-taking, low-paying crapper of a job. Yay, Jenny!

Jenny gets a little silly at The Hammock

And secondly, one of my best friends in the world, Kelly, got a little good news of her own - in the form of a diamond ring.

Kelly & Heather
(I can't seem to find a pic of her and Brent, so this will have to do!)


Congratulations to Jenny, and to Kelly and Brent! Kisses!

Edited to include:

Amanda just got accepted to grad school at Johns Hopkins!
Woo hoo! Ride that elephant!

3 comments:

Waayers said...

Yay for Amanda!! I had no idea she was applying to grad school.

Heather said...

Yeah, she's going to be a doctor.

No she's not.

Anonymous said...

yeah, l, i've been trying not to think about it. :)