Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Martinis and Boots

Oh sweet MOSES. After 2.5 days off last week, I am ready to drop. And it's only Wednesday! Stupid government, making me "work" from 8:30-5. It's a good thing I don't really do anything. What the hell am I going to do? Go to Ozio for Happy Hour, you say? Martinis? Well, if I have to. I mean, went to bed early last night, but I'm still tired and I was late to work. Not that that's out of the ordinary, really. I always seem to need sleep. But after work, I will be heading to Dupont, drinking too much, and getting to bed late. I just know it.

Wore my boots today. Tall, sexy boots that I found in London - in my size. Unreal. I searched and searched here to find size 4, which only sort of fit, and what do I find there? Size 3. Amazing! Next time I go visit K-10, I am bringing an empty suitcase just to bring home all of the shoes that I will inevitably buy there.

So yeah, boots. Problem here is that I will be walking all over the damn city today, and I am really going to regret my decision to wear these sexy, sexy beasts. It would be easier if people here knew how to clear sidewalks properly. But alas, they do not.

No comments: