Thursday, January 20, 2005

Irish Times

Ohmigosh! I got my hair cut. 6 inches! Awe-some.

So last night, Awesome Roommate suggests we go out (because we never go out) since President-Elect Douche and his entourage will have shut down the city on Thursday. We went out on the HILL, where we will be living if all goes according to plan. That plan being finding an affordable, cute, 3-bedroom townhouse in a non-sketchy area of Capitol Hill with a washer/dryer in the unit and preferably hardwood floors. Oh, it will happen. It will.

We hit up Irish Times with Joshy and Cute Paul, and it was super fun and full of boys. I drank drank drank and then we ended up at IHop. Got home past 4. Fantastic.

And so today, on my second day off this week, I am watching all three Harry Potter movies. Because I am riddikulus!

No comments: