Thursday, February 05, 2009

Soft and Cuddly, Yet Still TOTALLY PUNK ASS

When we last saw our fearless gang, they had battled the evil Puffasaurus Gang. Narrowly escaping death, Sammy stole one of the Puff's prized bakery cakes. Now we join them after a particularly large meal...

"Something... strange is going on."

"It seems like... something has changed."

"I agree, Troy.
The last thing I remember is eating that delicious pastry treat,
and now I feel different.

"What do you mean? I feel light and freeeee!
I love buttercream frosting!
WHEEEEEEE!"

"...Sigh."

"Anyway, on to more important business.
Who the hell are you?"

"I am Pterrence Pterodactyl.
I was soaring up above the trees and spotted your cake party.
I was hoping to join your gang."

Sounds good.

"Yeah, Albert Anklyosaur wandered off months ago...
I need someone to shoot hoops with."

"Not so fast. These guys are too trusting.
We just had a problem with an outsider,
and he was from the wrong geologic time period, too."

"Oh my God, I can't hear you guys.
Must we walk and talk?
WAIT FOR ME!"

"Listen, I am awesome, I promise.
And I can fly! I can check out parties
in advance to make sure that they're not
complete sausagefests."

"And I have a LOT of female friends.
Just wait until you meet all my bitches."

"Well, we are severely lacking in good tail. Hmmm...
And I didn't think Sammy would ever get laid!"

"But you need to tow the line. I'm in charge.
And you DON'T want to mess with me."

"Yeah, right.
Like he'd ever do anything more than cuddle with him."
"Heh heh, I know!"

"Guys, where are we going?
Is it lunchtime yet?"

"Sigh."

Will the Punk Ass Museum Dinosaur Gang regain their former selves? Will they run into the Puffasaurus Gang once again? Will Sammy ever go through puberty? TUNE IN TO FIND OUT.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just imagine what you could do with dinosaur cupcakes!

Heather said...

lem - I know, I got your message the other day and then I forgot to go check Target. And now I am sad.