Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bye Bye, Coke

Dear Lord,

It's Ash Wednesday and I have given up pop yet again. I am a little hesitant because I know what the lack of pop can do to my system, but I am also looking forward to having about 300 fewer calories in my system each day. Please help to keep me from substituting with lemonade, though, as that stuff has at least the same amount of sugar and also tastes like ass.

Oh, and I've also decided that giving up coffee is a good idea, too! Well, not regular person coffee. I don't like that noise. Cafe mochas. Cafe mochas from Biggby, specifically. They are bad for me! Yet, like my beloved Coca Cola Classic, I love them. LOVE.

And I know that I should be fasting today, but Lord, skipping meals gives me dinosaur-sized killer migraines. With fire. And not those little prissy dinosaurs who sat around looking cute. We're talking big ass Argentinosaurus headaches. (They were the large ones. Oh right. What am I telling you for? You created them).

Anyway, I hope that you understand.

Love, Heather

No comments: