Saturday, March 22, 2008

At Least It's Sunny

Yes, my babies, this is what I awoke to:

My incredibly wonderful neighbor (the same guy to tow me and The 'Scort out of the driveway and also to open his home to me while my keys were locked in my running car) dug out the snowblower for what seems like the millionth time this year, and plowed our sidewalks. Thank goodness - I'm so fucking sore from two ballet classes each week that I think that brandishing a shovel might have damn well killed me.

And of course, tomorrow is Easter, which makes my planned wardrobe choice of short dress with flats a bit improper. Happy Easter, y'all - throw me a sweater. Oooh, and a scarf if you have one.

The thing is? I love snow. I LOVE IT. I love that it's pretty and light and cold. But the thought of cleaning off my car... AGAIN... makes me want to scream and shout and stomp my feet and have a full-blown temper tantrum on my front porch.

But hey, it's sunny, right? Right?

Okay, off to clear some snow from my sweet ride!

N.B. The snow plows just came through and plowed in my sweet ride. FAN. TASTIC.

Heather! Come save me!

No comments: