Saturday, November 25, 2006

Total Excitement

After shopping ALL DAY with the bride-to-be, I pretty much passed out (heh. I originally typed "assed out.") on the couch. I had some Thai leftovers from Wednesday night, so that was a welcome change from the T-giving fare. I attempted to watch season two of Arrested Development, but slept through all but one episode on the first disc. Party Animal, I am.

Housemate Jen got in at about 10. Drunk. Off. Her. Ass. Yeah, she'd been drinking since nooner and assed out at the bar, apparently. Heh. Assed out.


I fell asleep again, waking up at 11:15. That's when I finally escaped from my cocoon of blankets and went to bed.


When I awoke this morning, I called K-10 (I think that it was about 4:00 p.m. in London at this point). After about five minutes into the conversation, I realized that I was talking on my phone. In my bed. It was amazing. LOVE Verizon. Headed to E's later on and watched a very confusing, very depressing movie, and headed to bed. Party Animals, we are.


Wow, that was a dull post. I'll try not to do that very often...

No comments: