Tuesday, March 29, 2005

New Apartment!!!

We are finally on Capitol Hill! The walk to the metro is only five minutes - I was even early to work! I don't think that I've been early more than twice, for serious. And only two stops on the metro. Super fantastic.

The transitionary period is almost complete, but several things remain in Arlington including: two suitcases, my diploma, bathmats, the Christmas tree, three window air conditioners (two of which work), a tall pile of fat textbooks, old Vogue magazines, all of our liquor, and a few 20 ounce bottles of Vernors under the sink. And that's just a random sampling of the things we have yet to retrieve. In addition, there are a ton of boxes in my old room with papers and little junky things that I hid away. Great.

I can't wait to go and throw everything in a bag and go through it again to see all of the stupid things that I've insisted on keeping over the past three years.

Borrowing Betsy's camera tomorrow and will post pictures soon!

No comments: