Thursday, March 10, 2005

Kablam-o!

Well, it snowed. Sort of. For about an hour, it was pure white outside - I couldn't even watch the building directly across the street being demolished, which is a bummer because that's how I've been passing the day in between the cases I am working on. The wrecking ball is my favorite deconstruction tool at the moment. Concrete wall? Kablam-o! Now it is dust. Dust! Yay wrecking ball! Anyway, the snow didn't stick. Hence, I stayed at work until 5. Hence. Hehe.

So we found out that we can move stuff into the new place early AND we can paint the walls. Super awesome! Moving in - last weekend in March... Goodbye to Arlington in T minus 14 days!

I'm actually looking forward to packing. I love it. It's a very precise science. Can't wait to pack all of the books. Snerk. Well, packing them won't be that big of a deal. Carrying them is what's going to suck. Not that I will be the one carrying them, mind you. Because I'm tiny! Hahaha!

Okay, I obviously need more cold medicine. Awesome Roommate is sick. Hence, so am I. Hence!

No comments: