Sunday, February 27, 2005

Lame!

Didn't do much this weekend... I did a ton of reading, so I guess that's something. Oh - and Awesome Roommate and I went to see this rowhouse in Eastern Market that was probably the smallest abode ever constructed. For waaaaaaay too much money. I'm trying to stay optimistic with this apartment search, but man! That place was painful!

Came to the realization that some people - as good as their intentions may be - always leave you disappointed. It's just in their nature. I don't want to be disappointed, but I don't want to give up those relationships. So what am I to do?

I miss K-10. She's over in London with her stupid five hour time difference, and I can't talk to her whenever I want to. Balls! I get to work at 8:30, which means it's already after lunch there. So by the time that I get going on my "work," it's quitting time for her. Therefore, v. little emailing time between us. Not fair!

Academy Awards. Blah. Chris Rock was funny, though.

So, to recap: lame weekend, K-10 is too far away, some people just suck, and the Oscars were dull. Oh please let this week be more stimulating.

No comments: