Sunday, May 08, 2011

Secret Fight Club

I drive past this building every day, and I have no idea what it is. I've decided that it is probably a K of C or VFW-type fight club. Or perhaps an illegal gambling den. Or maybe a brothel. The Midwest's finest, I'm sure.

There are rarely cars parked there, but always ton of trash cans, a few picnic tables, and piles of firewood.

(Note: I took these pictures whilst driving, something I love to do, and a bonus is that you can see where I scraped the mirror along a pillar in the parking garage. I really shouldn't be allowed to have a car. Seriously.)


Every once in a while, I'll pass by this building as evening falls, and there are forty to fifty cars crammed into the muddy parking lot. There is never anyone outside and there are no windows anywhere visible on the building. I swear I saw a trash can fire, though.

It can't be a hunting lodge or something, because it is in the middle of a residential area.

Help me figure out what's going on! It's driving me crazy!

No comments: