Friday, April 18, 2008

Fat Busy

I've been busy lately, so here's a list! I know, I know. Lame. But it's either this or pictures of my nieces, so here are a few things that I've realized:

1. I don't know how to apply eyeliner. I'm twenty-seven. Is this normal?

2. 30 Rock is brilliant.

Jack: "Do you not watch the news?" Liz: "Food Network doesn't have a news show."

Kenneth: "I don't vote democrat or republican. Choosing is a sin, so I just write in the Lord's name." Jack: "That's republican. We count those."

"I don't drink hot liquids of any kind. That's the Devil's temperature!"

Oh, and there's this, too. Walking to work yesterday, I saw a colorful sight by the elementary school:

Paper lanterns!

You know, sometimes it's nice to be me... you know, easily amused.

3. I really do think that my fridge is going to explode.

4. I should probably shower and go to work at some point.

Oh, right. And yesterday, we went on the roof at work. Just... because.

I'm tall.

And that's it. Hopefully I'll come up with something interesting soon.

7 comments:

RR said...

I, also, do not know how to apply eyeliner. This is probably because I rarely use eyeliner. I always keep some on hand, though, because you never know...actually, I have a pretty good idea that I'm never going to use it (nor will I use the lip liner I've had in there for I-don't-know-how-many years). I don't know why I keep it.

Glad to know I'm not the only grown up who can't use what is considered a basic makeup tool (is it a tool? accessory? item?).

Steezer said...

Black people support Republicans? Does hot support cold? Does rain support the earth?

I didn't see a single soul...except one gigantic lesbian. Who is Conan O'Brien? And why is she so sad?

Heather said...

rr - What are we, retarded?

stephanie - Exactly. And why is she so sad? ROLLING.

"Today's Republican party would be unrecognizable to Lincoln."

RR said...

Heather, I'm afraid we might be. I'm afraid we might be.

Anonymous said...

I think the question to ask is: why do you want to stick a pencil near your eye?!

Lauren said...

I need to get a fun pink plastic chair like your niece has. It will force me to regain good posture. I have this new fear (after two nights of bad sleep and a very sore neck) that I can no longer sit straight and am developing a Quasimodo hunchback. Think it'll fly if I bring one of those to work and sit on it in my cube?

Your nieces are so cute!!

Heather said...

rr - Yep. That's what I was afriad of!

lem - I never really thought about it that way... But I do put my finger in my eye twice a day, so it's kind of the same thing...

lauren - How awesome is that chair?!?!? I want one, too!