Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Northwest can SUCK IT

I flew to Detroit on Sunday - Christmas Eve, for those of you paying attention. Long story short, my suitcase never made it. You know, my suitcase with all of my CHRISTMAS PRESENTS all up in it? Yeah. And now it's Wednesday and they still haven't found it. It's not looking good. And I never check my bags. Figures!

I'm not even all that upset anymore. Frustrated, yes. Oh, yes. I even made a list of everything that I packed. That just depressed me.

So my family didn't get presents and I no longer have my glasses, tall sexy boots, or winter coat -- among many other things. OBVIOUSLY this is far from the worst thing that could have happened, but it still definitely sucks.

I know one thing for certain: I won't be flying Northwest again. Jerks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can hardly stand the wait for the story of the traveling suitcase!!

Heather said...

I seriously checked the pockets for pictures, like the traveling garden gnome...