Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Here's Hoping...

So I'm heading to the DMV this afternoon to convert my MI license to a DC license. Even though I don't have a car here anymore... but whatever. If I don't have something to post here later, I am going to be very disappointed. I mean, I am expecting to wait in line for a while, and I'm sure that they are going to find something wrong with one of the peices of identification that I bring. And I am hoping upon hope that there are some crazies there to keep me amused.

Don't get me wrong - I don't
want to wait in line for hours, and I don't want to have a creep-o behind me in line, and I don't want there to be anything wrong with my identification. But if there is, I am hoping for a good story to accompany it.

Besides, when I think about the DMV, the only thing that comes to mind is the Dane Cook skit, "I'm gonna go... early! I'm gonna get there at 6:01!"

No comments: