Friday, January 20, 2012

IT'S FRIDAY, FRIDAY

Oh sweet Jesus. Mike has discovered Rebecca Black. More than a year too late, sure, but what does it matter? Whether my ears bleed now or then doesn't make much of a difference.

Now, I avoided that train wreck like the plague, and I almost got away with it, too, until Mike's STUPID FRIEND LARRY had him pull up youtube and take a gander/listen. I was sitting right next to him! There was no escape! It. Was. Horrible.

But.

Is it really so bad? Mike also likes to annoy me with Katy Perry's "Last Friday Night," and I'm not really sure which song is worse. The lyrics to both are asinine and ridiculous, and at least Ms. Black's verses don't leave me feeling dirty.

I'm going with Rebecca Black. Sure, she's annoying, but at least she's not a HOOR.

No comments: