Monday, January 16, 2012

Internet FAIL

So I am on a mission. There are three things that I am attempting to locate, and I while I am hoping to be successful, I have a heavy sort of feeling in my heart.

First up, Cinnamon Tic Tacs. Mike loves Tic Tacs, and cinnamon is one of his favorite flavors. They are next to impossible to find in stores, and I think that it's because they may not be making them anymore. I can get the cinnamon/fresh mint packs, which is good, but it is not EXACTLY what I want.
OH HOLY CRAP: The Tic Tac website has informed me that Cinnamon Tic Tacs have been discontinued. Oh, Mike is not going to be happy about this.
Second, HEAD-ON. I know that it's incredibly ridiculous that I want to find this stuff, but if you get migraines, you understand that anything that takes your mind away from thinking about the intense, throbbing pain is worth trying. Emily suggested it, and Mike found it at Walgreens one night at 2:00 a.m. when I was reeling from the worst migraine of my life. It doesn't cure your migraine, but it certainly distracts you with menthol evaporating goodness.

And after an exhaustive search, I don't think that the company is making it anymore, otherwise it wouldn't be on Amazon for TWENTY DOLLARS. Granted, I was never the one to purchase it, so I'm not sure how much it costs, but twenty bucks seems a bit steep. I'm guessing that they spent too much money on one of the stupidest commercials in television history and many consumers viewed it as a joke. So, GOOD JOB, ASSHOLES.

Third, Crest Vanilla Expressions toothpaste. Mike loves this stuff, but alas - it is no longer being made. You can find it on Amazon, however, for the low, low price of $11.99 for 6 ounces. And there's no telling what the expiration date is, so...
The internets have failed me. FAILED ME.

No comments: