Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Another Lovely Morning Mix

My commute takes a little longer these days, with two different jobs on two different campuses of the University. I have to catch my morning bus at 7:06, which honestly isn't all that bad. It gives me time to get coffee, if I'd like, and grab the paper for a little crossword action. Getting my brain to twist the right ways to finish a crossword is certainly interesting at that time of the day, that's for sure.

But my new schedule also means that I am getting even more use out of my iPod. This morning was no different, especially since it was raining and everyone drives like complete morons when it's raining, therefore making the buses run late.

Results of shuffle:

If You Don't, Don't by Jimmy Eat World
Falling for You by Weezer
Song for the Dumped by Ben Folds Five
I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
Daylight Fading by Counting Crows
Gamble Everything for Love by Ben Lee
Don't Stop Believin' by Journey (JOURNEY!)
Comedown by Bush
Can't Stop Now by Keane
Viva la Vida by Coldplay
High of 75 by Relient K
Save Tonight (acoustic) by Eagle Eye Cherry
Karma Police by Radiohead

And then I walked up two flights of stairs. The end.

No comments: