Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Lease?

We found a new housemate to replace CreePaul, and emailed our landlord to inform her of the change and to see when we can update the lease. Here is her response (emphases are mine):

"Heather-

Glad to see that you guys found a new roomie. Can we meet at your place to sign the new lease? Also, I seem to have misplaced mine but I remember Paul saying he has a copy. Can you ask him for that? Thursday or Friday would work best for me to meet Adam. The beginning of the week is kind of crazy for me. Thanks Maria"


Right.

Our landlord doesn't have our lease. So we have to use CreePaul's faxed copy. I'm sure that's completely legible. And does this mean that we could *technically* say, "Hey, screw it all!" and just leave? How does our landlord not have our lease? Gah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! That's amazing. Glad you found a new roommate!

Anonymous said...

Oh the things you could get away with...