Sunday, September 24, 2006

Baltimore

It was a fun night in Baltimore and the shenanigans were running high. Pics here.

I think that when it's discovered that a bar boasts an 86-ounce bucket of booze, one must assume that it's going to be a good night. And while it isn't always a good idea to make assumptions, we pretty much hit the nail on the head with that one:


Heh.

Booze! Lots of lovely, lovely booze.

My precioussssss...

I wish I knew where this hat came from...

There were about ten trillion bachelorette parties traipsing from bar to bar at the Inner Harbor. Ladies, just an idea: wearing a veil covered in plastic penises (peni?) is not really the definition of "classy." Either does carrying around a three foot inflatable penis. But to each his own. We were in Baltimore, after all...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup that is HATM for you (Howl at the Moon) - went to one in Ft. Lauderdale - I was never the same.