Sunday, September 10, 2006

80s Party 2006

80s Party 2006 was a resounding success - Club 1139 and the GeekPad sure know how to put on a massive party! Here is a sampling of pictures (the rest can be found here):

Amanda and I with the results of her original crimper.
I forgot how much fun those were!

Amanda and Shane. Shane's shirt was about 20 sizes too large.
And those shorts...


Vic and Josh - two ends of the fashion spectrum.
The newlyweds look like they stepped out of a Polo ad.
Love that Mike is wearing one of Meghan's shirts.


"Derrick, how do you feel?"
"This side is tingling - I can feel it working!"


Merrick looks insanely tall - I was even wearing heels!

Fun night, fun night. But I paid for it this morning. And afternoon. And now. Totally worth it, though. Like, totally!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, Mike's face while you are trying to flip your cup over is fantastic! He's obviously very upset about your inability to do it on the first try.

Heather said...

I know - isn't that picture great? He was very frustrated with my slip-up. Especially since Derrick and I proclaimed ourselves the captains of flip cup. Yeah, we're *that* good.

Anonymous said...

i think merrick looks so tall b/c it's hard to tell where her waist is in that shirt! :)

Heather said...

You're probably right, Amanda. Plus, with her hair on top of her head, she gained a few inches there.

Oh, who am I kidding? I'm short.