Thursday, May 18, 2006

Yoga-licious

I attended my first yoga class on Tuesday night. It was amazing! Now I finally understand what K-10 has been blabbing about all of these years. It made me really miss ballet, though. Maybe I'll find a dance studio around here...

Anyway, yoga. Right. Loved it. It was relaxing and yet challenging. It was also much more spiritual than I expected. The ninety minutes just flew by and I was disappointed when the session ended.


The warrior pose was my favorite:



The locust pose... well, we didn't quite get to that one. Maybe next time!

1 comment:

Deals On Wheels said...

I love yoga, too.

I used to have an irrational fear of yoga, because sometimes it can make women's bodies make...uh...weird noises. But then I went to a session and discovered that no one cares if someone else is making weird noises. My first yoga teacher was especially fond of farting...