Monday, May 08, 2006

Smells Like...

I was in the elevator at work today and two women got in smelling like the stuff we used to put in the gerbil cage. Not woodchips but this interesting litter-type stuff. Not that it smells bad... But they smelled like it. Strange.

So it rained from sunrise to sunset today - not that the sun ever bothered to show up - and while walking home, I noticed that my neighborhood smelled like freshly brewed iced tea. The whole neighborhood. It was really nice.


And my house smells like Thai food. Chicken with Cashew Nut, to be exact. Mmm.


I don't know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting. Every morning when I walk to work, there's this one house/apartment building (can't tell which) that smells like burnt toast. And now that the weather's warmer, every evening when I walk home, the neighborhood smells like BBQ. Mmmm...beef.