Thursday, July 21, 2005

SEX!

After finishing the sixth Rowling creation and then The Final Solution, I felt myself yearning for something academic in nature. This obviously just reiterates my nerd status and history major background. So I grab a book of the shelf on my way out the door this morning. Which book? Sex With Kings, which explores the various roles played by mistresses and royal courtesans. Very well written.

But when I opened the book on the metro, and eventually glanced around, I noticed men staring. Really staring. Heh. Maybe it was the cover:

Perhaps. I'm also wearing a pleated gray skirt today, which might have warped their horny minds.

2 comments:

Deals On Wheels said...

...and to think that I thought this was going to be another story about Pavel!

:)

Heather said...

Haha! Touche!