Saturday, July 30, 2005

Anomaly

So I discovered this neato site the other day on which I am now listed. As I browsed through the blogs of people at various metro stops, I wasn't too surprised at how political most of them were. I guess I am an anomaly in this town - I really don't care about making a point about politics. I don't really care about politics in general, really, and that mostly stems from the fact that I know so little about the inner workings of our system. Hell, I understand the Parliamentary system in the UK much better than that in my own country. I can't decide if that's a bad thing or not. Sure, I plan on making a name for myself - but as one of the youngest museum directors in town, not a political mastermind.

Maybe I need to find some old copies of this show.

No comments: