1. He's sitting in front of the TV: What is on the screen? ESPN.
2. You're out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Balsamic vinaigrette.
3. What is one food he doesn't like? JUST one? Onions. Which breaks my heart. But there are many, many others.
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? Glenlivet. Rocks.
5. Where did he go to high school? Catholic Central High School.
6. What size shoe does he wear? Nine and a half
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Really, really, really good scotch.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? I've never seen him eat a traditional sandwich, but he really likes the Cuban Hero at Red Hawk.
9. What would he eat every day if he could? Cedar plank salmon.
10. What is his favorite cereal? Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
11. What would he never wear outdoors? Shorts.
12. What is his favorite sports team? The Detroit Red Wings, Detroit Tigers, and Michigan Wolverines.
13. Who is his best friend? Me.
14. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? Show up late.
15. How many states has he lived in? One - Michigan.
16. What is his heritage? Polish. Like me!
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind? He won't eat cake, but I will. So I would make him a yellow cake with chocolate frosting. That's my favorite.
18. Did he play sports in high school? He was a diver.
19. What could he spend hours doing? Playing golf.