Friday, March 01, 2013

It's Cookie Time, Motherfuckers!

So... this happened:



And the thing is?  Apparently I don't like Samoas anymore.  What the happy fuck is that about? I mean, I was well aware that I wasn't a huge fan of coconut, because I live with myself every day, but for some reason I was immune to those caramel-y, chocolate-y rings of Heaven.

Dear Thin Mints and Tagalongs, you are too delicious to exist.  I'll see you in hell.

Girl Scout cookies always remind me of two things:

Monica: "When I was a Brown Bird, my dad bought all of the cookies, and I ate them all."
Ross: "No, dad HAD to buy all of the cookies BECAUSE you ate them all."  

Ross: "They call me COOKIE DUDE!"

and, of course:

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I have never liked Samoas. True story.

Heather said...

momma - Well now I feel okay. I do think that it's strange that my tastes have changed, but that correlates with the fact that I am now unable to finish a 2 pack of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.