Monday, October 01, 2012

My Craziness Abounds

While Liz Lemon does everything that Oprah tells her to do, I pretty much do whatever Real Simple magazine tells me to do.  

Case in point: In the bathroom, you should keep items like cotton balls, q-tips, and the like in clear containers so that you know when you're running low.

NO PROBLEM.



Thanks to Ikea, my spirit animal, I picked up these jars.  I think that they are meant for kitchen use, and I do have many of them in the kitchen holding pasta and lentils and whatnot, but they work here.  Quite well.

So there they are, hanging out on the toilet tank (don't judge me - it's not the biggest bathroom in the world), waiting to be used.

But here's a secret: I'm crazy.  Well, perhaps not a total secret, but here's the thing...

I noticed that I was getting low on cotton rounds and q-tips, so I made my purchases and brought them home.  Now, a normal person would immediately refill the jars, right?  Not me.


I can't do that because I haven't used the others completely.  


You might think, oh that's normal.  That makes sense.  She's not crazy.  BUT WAIT.

I haven't refilled the jars yet because if I did, the older ones would still be on the bottom, and may never get used, and I don't want to hurt their feelings.

I DON'T WANT TO HURT THEIR FEELINGS.

No comments: