Monday, October 15, 2012

To-go List

So remember how I have three nieces?  Here's some proof:

Steve, Savannah, Haley, Alexis, and Kari

There are three, and they are all beautiful and perfect. My brother and Kari are cool too, I suppose.

Well, the third one was baptized the other weekend and it was a lovely affair.  We had the church to ourselves, Mike only made me laugh a few times, and no one dropped anything.  And Haley didn't make a sound.




It was back to my brother and sister-in-law's for the after-party, and that was also fun, even with all of the yelling at the Lions. And the baby slept through it all.


At one point, I was looking for something (Lord only knows what), and I found a note with both Steven and Kari's handwriting.  Clearly, it was a list of things to remember in order to go somewhere, and it cracked me up, mostly because if the randomness:


Steve wanted to remember clothes, a hot pocket (did they forget it?  It wasn't crossed out!  We'll never know!), and pop tarts.  Kari added the breast milk.  And I laughed like an idiot.

No comments: