Friday, March 11, 2011

In Like a Lion? God, I Hope That's the Explanation

I woke up this morning before my alarm. I was rested and happy, and it was Friday! And then I heard a noise outside. It sounded like a machinery noise, but I couldn't place it.

Heather's Inner Monologue: "What could that noise be at 6:30 in the morning?"

Listens to sound. The sound seems to be right outside the house.

Inner Monologue: "It sounds like... well, it sounds like a snowblower, but that can't be the case."

Listens to sound again...

"Holy fuck, that's a snowblower."

Runs to window, and sees car covered in four inches of snow.

"SON OF A BITCH."

Snow covered bush has murderous intentions.

2 comments:

lem said...

If it makes you feel any better it is 50 degrees in my house right now because of course the day my windows are being installed is the coldest day in weeks! So while it isn't snow, it is crappy. And we may get snow Sunday. Not that it will stick.

Heather said...

lem - Ah, the joys of home ownership.