Thursday, May 20, 2010

Less Than Three Months, People!

Hey y'all!

I'm sure that you know this already - because in my egotistical brain, I believe that you all have my birthday circled and starred and highlighted in your day planners or crackberries or facebooks - but my THIRTIETH BIRTHDAY is in less than three months.

I am going to be thirty and I can't hardly believe it.

So clearly the things that a newly anointed thirty-year-old needs most are whale t-shirts, birdie keychains, and adorable squishball T-Rexes. And nesting bowls. Obviously.

Women's medium! You know, in case of shrinkage.

I like b, c, or d!

So pretty! And functional!

I would hang stuff all OVER this.


This is probably the best thing I have ever seen. Ever.

This entire post was pretty much to highlight the squishy t-rex stuffed animal because LOOK. How is it possible that I do not own him?

2 comments:

lem said...

He is pretty sweet. What are those things on/under his feet?

Heather said...

lem - I think that those are small people. THAT HE CRUSHED.