Monday, June 15, 2009

This Is All the More Impressive If You Know Anything About Golf

My honey loves to golf.

The other weekend? He shot a 73. One over par. One over par! I know very little about golf, and even I recognize the impressiveness of that score.

I went on my first ride-along of the season this weekend, and when I wasn't busy driving the cart on the green (apparently this is a no-no), or accidentally talking in the middle of someone's back swing (how much of a jackass am I, seriously?), I took some pictures.

No, I was not golfing. I'd be willing to bet that even those of you who don't know me find the idea of me golfing a hilarious joke. I have absolutely zero patience and don't really like light beer. I would be a horrible golfer!

Contemplating.

Baby bunny. Not yet wary of the world.
Probably why I was able to get so close.

Camilo.

The ducks are smarter than the bunny.
They know to swim away from the psycho with the camera.

End of the golf day.
I didn't crash once!

No comments: