Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jen!

This is the someecard, along with my text, that I sent to my old roommate, Jen. I thought that I would share, with you, the realities of getting older.

Hello my lovely former roomie!

Happy, Happy Birthday! I hope that you have a wonderful day!

I have a very lovely card for you in my bag here, and it was ready to be mailed to you three days ago, yet I am amazing because here it sits. I can see it from here. Therefore, I will probably mail it. Well, I definitely will, because I've already put on a stamp, and not mailing it would be wasteful, and I am poor, so therefore I will mail it. It's just that it has yet to be determined whether I will mail it today or sometime next week. And that's how it goes because you're older now and I think that it's a good time to tell you that LIFE ISN'T FAIR and that sometimes we can't always get what we want.

Oh, right. Happy Birthday :)

Love, Heather

2 comments:

JB said...

and I loved it!! :) thanks former roomie!

Jen

Heather said...

jen - You're welcome! I hope that it was a lovely day!