Friday, October 06, 2006

Yum!

Jen and I had a super awesome dinner the other night - well, is Mexican dip and Dr. Pepper dinner? Either way, it was good times: good food, Project Runway Season 1 on DVD, and Dr. Pepper. ALL GOOD. (And we watched Wendy Pepper! HA! I just got that. Oh, I crack myself up. Oh man, she looks insane in that picture). If we had been thinking, we would have made margaritas. Oh balls, why didn't we do that?


Heather's Mexican Dip

In a dish of your choosing, spread the following in this order:

Refried beans
Romaine lettuce, chopped finely
Fresh cilantro, chopped coarsely
Shredded cheese (Mexican blend, or whatever)
Salsa of your choosing (I like mild, but I am a gigantic wuss)
Guacamole
More shredded cheese
Grape tomatoes, halved
Cilantro

(Feel free to add sour cream at any point - I'm not a fan, so I don't include it!)

Eat or refrigerate immediately. Enjoy, my beetches!

No comments: