Sunday, January 22, 2006

Mario

Have you ever posted a post-type thing when drunk? Well, this should be fun. Not as fun for you - because I am using the spell-checker-y thing.

I love Nintendo. WELL, Super Nintendo, to be exact. Though there is something special about that original Nintendo system. Mario 1 thru 3... all good games. But Super Mario World on Super Nintendo?

PURE. GENIUS.

Right, so Amanda and I have "problems" getting past certain "levels." SO WHAT. So did you when you were 14. Oh and hey? I have to have the car back to the rental place in a few hours. Sleep is probably a good idea.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe. i ate big mamma. and distributed.

Anonymous said...

You crack my shit up.

Heather said...

Switch Palace power!

Anonymous said...

The summer I turned 22, I was still in college and my one roommate and I for the summer scored a SNES. We played Super Mario Bros over and over and over. My favorite video game of all time.

Heather said...

I want a Super Nintendo SO BAD. I would only need Super Mario World, Tetris, an Dr. Mario - and things would be just fine. Of course, I would make up excuses to skip work (just like when Lisa gets addicted to Bart's videogame and keeps faking sick and then has to cheat on a test for 'Wind in the Willows' but instead it would be work instead of school. Right?) in order to play SNES all the live-long day.

But I keep getting outbid on eBay. Fuckers.

Anonymous said...

So what you're saying is I could lure you all over to play SNES? Hmm, maybe I should bring mine from my parents house...