Sunday, May 06, 2012

Pink Envelopes = Anger. ANGER!

As usual, I waited until the last minute to do my taxes this year.  It's not that I was procrastinating, it's just that I had a hollow feeling that I was going to owe money, and I didn't want to hand it over to those bastards until the last possible moment.

Well, mostly it was the procrastination.

So there I am, at 7:00 p.m. on April 16, sitting at the computer with TurboTax, slowly coming to the realization that the number in the upper right-hand corner?  In RED?  Was the money that I was going to have to pay to the government.

I'm not going to go on a rampage about tax rates and the one percent and whatnot and blah blah blah.  All I am going to say is that I really don't make much money, and the government apparently thinks that I STILL don't pay them enough.

Oh, and the stupid state of Michigan can also suck it.


So I decided that the best way to show my displeasure with the tax code would be mother fucking PINK envelopes.  That'll show them!

BWUH HUH HA HUH HUHA HAHAHAHAH!

God, I'm poor.

2 comments:

lem said...

Ok, knowing you don't have the best paying jobs I can't believe you could owe money.

Heather said...

lem - I know. But I double and then triple checked. IT IS A CONSPIRACY.