Wednesday, February 16, 2011

But... Gross!

I have a problem, you guys. In the medical community, I believe that it's called, "Picking at My Bottom Lip Until it Bleeds."

This isn't a bad habit that I've had since childhood or anything; in fact, I really can't figure out when it started. All I know is that my lips are chapped, I cake on lip balm, and before I know it, I am picking off my lip skin.

Lip skin. Ew.

Can anyone recommend anything to help me break this habit? Because I'm getting tired of looking like I've been lost in the wintry woods of North Dakota for days on end.

4 comments:

lem said...

Carmex

Heather said...

lem - Oh, I have some. I just forget to bring it with me during the day. I mainly wear it at night.

Tina said...

Exfoliate your lip regularly. Make a paste of olive oil and sugar and use a toothbrush to scrub.

Use Aquaphor as lip balm.

Heather said...

Tina - That is a great suggestion. It sounds delicious, too.