Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's Supposed to Be Windy Today

Like, really windy. And apparently there is something called a Great Lakes Cyclone. Awesome.

Or, if you were to listed to newscasters, meteorologists, and the street person who yelled at me for not giving him change, I would believe that at roughly ten o'clock this morning, I should bunker down and prepare for ARMAGEDDON.

If I were still in DC, you can bet that there would be no milk, bread, toilet paper, or beer available at any store within the Beltway. Because that's how it's done in DC. Here? We're shrugging it off.

So here's hoping that I don't blow away at the bus stop.

UPDATE: There were errant bursts of wind. It rained at one point. When I left work at 5:00, it was sunny and lovely. So... I'm glad everyone expended so much energy by freaking the fuck out over nothing.

The End.

No comments: