Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Let the Credits Roll

I've told as many people as possible of CSI: Miami's brilliance. And by "brilliance" I mean "ridiculousness." David Caruso is such an amazing over-actor that I tune in to watch the opening of each show to catch his retarded one-liners and I end up viewing the entire episode.

I found this linked on pajiba, and it made my morning. I love how Caruso's one-liners segway into the credits - it made me laugh every time. Whomever put this montage together deserves a medal:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That was amazing. Is he trying to be Grisom? Because there is only one Grisom. And his lines are way better.

Cole said...

Yes, all this makes one wonder why Caruso still has a job on TV. The man is a diseaster...LOL

Anonymous said...

I am speechless. Caruso sure knows how to put on those sunglasses.....

Heather said...

lem - You know, Grissom doesn't bother me that much, but he does have a lot of stupid puns and one-liners. He's just nowhere near as irritating as Horatio Caine.

cole - Your site is amazing.

em - He's a PRO. I hate him almost as much as I hate Alex Trebek. GOD.