Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Verbatim, part 2

Another amazing email (someone had responded to him about financial aid or something, and this is his response):

Hullo thank you for your correspondence you give me, but what i need from you is that, l am a male , 22years old from Uganda, Africa, who need to fall in relationships with a white lady from either Europe or america plus canada. i need help from you to solve that issue either to give me does email addresses and i contact them or if you have other ways to get them,i need your help. Thanks
yours
semanda.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So he's looking for a rich woman to uh, take care of him? It all sounds a little creepy to me.

Heather said...

Well, he says nothing about her being rich. He wants a white lady from Europe, America plus Canada.

Deals On Wheels said...

I wonder what he means by "fall in relationships"?

It makes me laugh even more because he makes it sound like white women are hard to find in Europe, America and Canada. Plus, he doesn't seem to think that you count as a white woman from Europe, America or Cananda.

Interesting...

Heather said...

Luckily, that one didn't come to me, it was sent to my boss. We have contests to see who can produce the most ridiculous email.

Here's one that came to the general email account today (the subject line was, "looking for someone?"):

Dear friend,
I found your picture on one of the websites, can we talk to each othear? I might be coming to your place ina feaw weeks. This woauld be a great opportunity to mebet each other. Btw, I am a woman. I am 25. Drop me a line at al@nicerealmail.info

Deals On Wheels said...

"Mebet each other"? Really? "Mebet" sounds like something that Mork-from-Ork would say.

Actually, I kind of like the sound of "mebet". I'm going to try to use it in a sentence before the day is over...