Monday, March 13, 2006

F the F Off

K-10's job sucks, but luckily she'll be starting grad school in the fall (congratulations again, sloot!). We decided that she should spend as much if not more time writing her letter of resignation than she spent on her essay for King's College. Here's what I came up with (the craptastic formatting is thanks to gmail chat - I can't fix it without retyping the entire thing, and frankly, I don't feel like it):

Um, Hi. Remember me? I'm K-10. I do more work than you'll ever imagine. I do whatever I'm told and I never get a break. I interview people to work above me, I don't get raises, and I have to do everyone's shopping. So, I hope that you have a great time finding the twelve people to replace me, because that's the amount of work that I do. The work of twelve people! I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true. F off. F the f off! Bye!


I don't know why, but "f the f off" made us laugh like idiots.

No comments: