Monday, July 10, 2006

Internets Cafe

I am sitting at the cutest internet cafe here in Bar Harbor. I haven't spent much time here though, what with the beach and bars so close by! If I had been thinking, I would have packed my camera stuff so that I could download pictures. But apparently I forgot that along with a ton of clothing. Apparently, I also thought that I could wear the same 2 tank tops for a week. Stupid! But that's what stores are for.

Some guy is currently arguing with the owner about the price of tea. He doesn't think that he should have to pay for two cups of tea as he's already paid for one. I know. It's about as ridiculous as it sounds, especially since said fight has been going on for about five minutes.

Okay, time for dinner! Honestly, that's pretty much all we've been doing here.

No comments: