Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Shadow of the Wind

I recently finished The Shadow of the Wind. It was quite good. I think that I would be gushing more about it now had I not left the final chapter unread for a week. It allowed me to come down off of my high and I had to backpedal a bit to remember what was going on. I should have finished it -- though my sleepy eyes no doubt prevented that.

That said, it really was a phenomenal book with some great twists. A little longer than average at 496 pages, but definitely worth it.

3 comments:

gabe said...

Why does your link for shadow of the wind go to the richmond craigslist apartment rentals page?

Heather said...

Huh.

That's because I'm retarded.

Or because I copied the link to send to my cousin who might take a job in Richmond.

Either one.

I fix it now.

Anonymous said...

I have that book sitting patiently on my bookshelf, waiting to be read. I'm about 30 books behind and I don't see them getting read in the near future. You know what I love? When people ask to borrow one of my books that I haven't even read yet. (Please note sarcasm.)