Monday, October 17, 2011

Soccer Star

Okay, so I might be a little biased, but my nieces are the best nieces in the world. They are the cutest and the sweetest and the BEST.

First, Alexis. She is six years old... going on sixteen. My poor brother wants to lock her in the basement for the entirety of her teens, and he might have to rely on a gun for all the boys that will inevitably come calling. Or nunchucks.

Alexis had a soccer game this weekend, and I figured that there was probably nothing better for me to do than attend that game. I mean, watching a group of 6-8 eight year-olds run around like banshees for an hour wasn't going to be the most entertaining thing in the world (it wasn't), but it's nice to support family, right?

Alexis was pretty much incredible - scoring three goals and successfully defending the goal. Basically, she's awesome.




Savannah. She's almost four years-old. LOVE.

So it was a fun day, you guys. Profile on Savannah is forthcoming.

No comments: